Brownie Fudge Ice Cream is a 4-ingredient, no-churn homemade ice cream. It’s the richest and creamiest chocolate ice cream filled with brownie pieces.
- 14oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (54g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups (480g) heavy whipping cream (cold)
- 2 cups brownie crumbs + additional for topping if desired
- In a medium bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder together with a spoon or spatula until fully combined.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy whipping cream on medium speed for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture creates stiff peaks. The whipping cream should hold its shape and form a “mountain” shape when the beater is lifted out of the mixture.
- Add the chocolate condensed milk mixture to the whipping cream and use a rubber spatula to fold the two together. Gently mix until you see no streaks.
- Pour the brownie crumbs into the bowl before using a rubber spatula to fold them into the ice cream.
- Transfer the ice cream to an 8×8 inch dish or 9×5 loaf pan if desired. Top with additional brownie pieces if desired. Cover the pan tightly with cling wrap or aluminum foil. Allow the ice cream to chill for at least 6 hours in the freezer before serving.
Heavy Whipping Cream: Make sure to beat the heavy whipping cream until the mixture is fluffy, thick, and forms stiff peaks when a beater is lifted straight out of the mixture.
Storing: Store in an airtight container or tightly covered in the container of your choice in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Keywords: No-Churn Ice Cream, Brownie Ice Cream, Fudge Ice Cream