This No-Bake S'more Bark is the easiest, most delicious treat on my blog..... no doubt about it. This requires 5 ingredients and 15 minutes. It's the perfect quick sweet when you're running short on time, looking for something unique to serve, or are simply craving something delicious.
No-bake s'more bark is genuinely the easiest recipe on this blog. You need 5 ingredients that you either have already or can run out to find rather simply.
- Semi sweet chocolate chips (base of the bark- 1 standard bag)
- White chocolate chips (for drizzle decoration)
- Graham cracker sheets (to crush for garnish)
- Hershey bars (for garnish- can use chocolate chips if desired)
- Mini Marshmallows (for garnish)
The only way this recipe can take a turn away from perfection is by burning the chocolate when melting it. That's truly the most devastating thing. Here are my tips for easy and effective chocolate melting!
Microwave: Melt chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl in the microwave in 35 second intervals. Stir thoroughly between each round in the microwave to allow for more even heating. Continue this process until the chocolate is smooth and runny.
Double Boiler: I like to use this method to ensure I have more even heating. I make my own double boiler! Over medium heat, place a heat-proof bowl on top of a saucepan with a small amount of water in it, making sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. Place chocolate chips in the bowl, and stir constantly until smooth.
Storing and Serving Chocolate Bark
You'll want to break the bark right before serving and when it is still chilled! This helps the bark to have a cleaner look!
S'mores Bark can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Bark should be covered or in an air-tight container to maintain freshness!
This No-Bake S'mores Bark is the easiest, most delicious treat. This requires 5 ingredients and 15 minutes. It's the perfect quick sweet when you're running short on time, looking for something unique to serve, or are simply craving something delicious.
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 graham cracker sheets, crushed
- 1-2 Hershey bars
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- In a large heat-proof bowl, melt semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals or in a double boiler. Read above for more tips on melting.
- Line a 9×13 baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour melted chocolate on top of the paper, spreading evenly with a knife. Spread the chocolate to about 8×12 inches.
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave, stirring after every 30 second interval. For best result, transfer melted chocolate in a piping bag or Ziploc bag, and cut off the tip. Pipe the chocolate in large circular motions to achieve the look of the bark above, or choose whatever pattern you’d like! You can also drizzle the chocolate with a spoon.
- Garnish bark with crushed graham crackers, marshmallows, and pieces of Hershey bars.
- Place bark in the freezer for 10 minutes or in the fridge if serving later. Break into pieces using your hands.
- Store covered in the fridge or at room temperature.
Keywords: Chocolate Bark, No-Bake, Quick Dessert, S'mores