These Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies combine the flavors of nutty peanut butter and the chocolate hazelnut spread, Nutella, into a delicious and indulgent treat. These soft and chewy cookies are super easy to make and are the perfect quick bake!
- ¼ cup (55g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ½ cup (120g) light brown sugar
- ¼ cup (53g) granulated sugar + 3 tablespoons for rolling
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup (95g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (140g) all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup (216g) nutella
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line baking sheets with parchment paper to ensure the cookies come off cleanly and in one pieces after baking.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat room temperature butter, light brown sugar, and ¼ cup granulated sugar together on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 2-3 minutes of consistent mixing.
- Add room temperature egg, vanilla extract, and creamy peanut butter to the dough and beat on medium speed until incorporated. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula before mixing again to make sure the ingredients are properly incorporated.
- Pour all purpose flour, baking soda, and salt into the wet batter on low speed. Mix only until you see the dry ingredients disappear into the batter, as mixing past this point can create dense cookies.
- Roll the balls into 1 ½ tablespoon-sized dough balls. Roll each ball in the extrafew tablespoons of sugar before placing them on the baking sheet. For best results, roll each ball one more time in sugar before baking.
- Then, use your thumb to create an indent in the center of each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes or until the tops are cracked, the centers look domed and slightly soft, and the edges are light golden brown.
- Let the cookies set for at least 10 minutes before spooning or piping nutella into the center of each cookie. Store the cookies at room temperature in an airtight container or resealable bag at room temperature for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
Measuring: Measure ingredients by carefully measuring with cups or a kitchen scale. Measure flour to 140g exactly or spoon flour into your measuring cup before leveling off the top with a knife.
Storing: Store baked cookies in an airtight container or resealable bag at room temperature for up to 5 days. To freeze baked cookies, let them cool completely before placing them on a baking sheet or plate lined with parchment paper. Freeze the cookies for 30 minutes before transferring them to a resealable freezer bag or airtight container for up to 4 months.
Keywords: Peanut Butter Cookies, Nutella Cookies, Peanut Butter Nutella Cookies