Quick S'more Cookie Dough is rich, buttery, and indulgent edible chocolate cookie dough filled with mini marshmallows, crushed graham crackers, and mini chocolate chips. This no-bake recipe takes 15 minutes to whip up, is a super unique treat, and is simply TOO delicious!
- 1/2 cup (110g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup (130g) light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (110g) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons (40g) milk
- 1 teaspoon (4g) vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour (175g), heat treated then sifted
- 1/3 cup (30g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (2g) salt
- 1/2 cup (90g) mini chocolate chips
- 3 graham cracker sheets, crushed
- 2/3 cup mini marshmallows (40g)
- Heat treat your flour in the microwave in 45 second increments, stirring between each round or in the oven, stirring the flour around in the pan every few minutes for about 10 minutes. Temperature of the flour should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit throughout. Let flour cool for at least 10 minutes before sifting and using.
- In a large bowl or in the bowl of your stand mixer, beat room temperature butter, granulated sugar, and light brown sugar until smooth and creamy. This should be between 2-3 minutes.
- Mix milk and vanilla extract into the batter until smooth.
- Sprinkle salt into the batter before adding sifted, heat-treated flour and sifted unsweeted cocoa powder. Mix until smooth and fully combined.
- Add chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and crushed graham crackers into the batter and mix until incorporated.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Keywords: Chocolate, Summer Dessert, Edible Cookie Dough, S'mores, S'more Dessert