Costco Raspberry Crumble Cookies have a shortbread base with a raspberry jam filling and crumble topping. They are made in 30 minutes with just 6 ingredients and are a fun and unique treat that will be loved by all!
- 1/2 cup (110g) unsalted butter, cold and sliced
- 1/4 cup (53g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/3 cup (187g) all purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (214g) raspberry jam
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and heavily spray a 12-count muffin tin with cooking spray to ensure the cookies come out of the pan cleanly.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cold butter and granulated sugar together until smooth. This should take about 3 minutes of mixing on low speed.
- Pour vanilla and almond extracts into the bowl and mix on medium speed until combined.
- Add flour to your dough and beat on low speed until pea-sized clumps of dough form. The dough should start to come together but will not be completely smooth. There should be no visible flour.
- Add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the dough to each cavity. Then, using the back of a spoon, push the dough down in each cavity to form a solid base.
- Add about 1 tablespoon of jelly into the center of each cavity. Then, sprinkle the tops of the cookies with 1 tablespoon of the remaining dough.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes or until the tops are light golden brown in color and the jelly is bubbling around the edges.
- Allow the pan to fully cool before running a sharp knife around the edge of each cavity to release the cookies from the pan.
Jam: You can use whatever flavor of jam you'd like!
Storing: Store these cookies tightly covered or in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days or in the freezer for up to 4 months.
Keywords: Raspberry Cookies, Raspberry Crumble Cookies, Costco Copycat