- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, cold
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 15 jumbo marshmallows, sliced in half
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare your skillet as instructed by your pan company.
- Melt butter in the microwave in 30 second increments or over the stove in a saucepan over medium heat. Do not brown the butter. Let the butter sit for 2-3 minutes before moving forward.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar with a wooden spoon until incorporated. Add eggs and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Add flour, unsweetened cocoa, and salt. Stir until combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl to ensure everything is incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to your prepared skillet, spreading evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center will come out with both thick crumbs and a slight amount of wet batter. The top of the brownie will be crusted.
- Remove the skillet from the oven. Switch your oven to broil. Line your halved jumbo marshmallows along the top of the brownies. Place the skillet back in the oven until the marshmallows are lightly golden and toasty. If you don’t have a broil setting, you can still add the marshmallows. They will not turn golden, but they will be ooey and gooey!
Keywords: Skillet Brownie, S'more Brownie, S'mores, Fudgy Brownie