Snickers Caramel Chocolate Bark is the easiest 15 minute dessert. It's no-bake, calls for just 4 simple ingredients, and will surely please a crowd!
Snickers are one of my favorite candies! They are made up of a chocolate coating, nougat layer, peanuts, and caramel!
Though it's so easy to run to the store to pick up some classic snickers bars, it's so fun to turn the treat into ANOTHER TREAT! This snickers bark is so simple to make, such a great treat in a pinch, is sure to be an impressive and unique dessert, and tastes absolutely heavenly!
- Chocolate Chips: You can use any brand and flavor you would like! Make sure to use a chocolate that you enjoy eating on its own because the chocolate chips are the main flavor of this treat! I use Ghirardelli semi sweet!
- Roasted Peanuts: In case you didn't know, there are roasted peanuts and peanut butter inside of classic Snicker bars! To imitate the flavor, we will use roasted peanuts as a topping on this bark! I use lightly salted, but feel free to use what type and/or brand works best for you!
- Caramel Sauce: Caramel sauce makes this treat! If you have a homemade caramel sauce, feel free to use it! However, I prefer to use a store-bought caramel sauce for ease! I use the Smucker's Salted Caramel Sauce!
- Snickers Bars: We'll top the snickers bark with pieces of snickers bars! I chopped a few fun size bars into slivers!
No-Bake Bark FAQ
There is truly no need to use anything fancier or higher quality than classic chocolate chips! This bark is fool-proof and does not require pure baking bars or baking chocolate for gorgeous results! If you'd rather use baking bars, you are welcome to, but I think chocolate chips are way easier, way cheaper, and still have a wonderful taste and texture!
You should chill this bark for best results! Simply freeze the bark for 10 minutes before serving or pop the tray in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving! This hardens the chocolate, making it easy enough to break the bark apart!
Though it's technically safe to eat at room temperature, I would recommend storing the bark, covered, in the fridge! Doing so will keep the bark fresher and will keep the chocolate from softening if it's warmer where you are!
Chilling, Storing, and Serving
After you have finished topping the bark, pop the tray in the freezer for 10 minutes before serving or transferring to the fridge or in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving! This chill time will help the bark to firm up and will allow you to easily break the bark into pieces. You would not be able to break soft chocolate apart into clean pieces!
I would store this bark in the fridge when you aren't serving. Store covered or in an air-tight container. Doing so helps to maintain the freshness of the bark and keeps it from softening in a warm area!
This Snickers Caramel Chocolate Bark pays homage to the classic candy bar. It's a 15 minute, no-bake recipe that calls for just 4 simple ingredients! This bark will quickly cure any chocolate craving and is sure to impress any crowd!
- 10 oz (283g) chocolate chips
- ½ cup (75g) dry roasted peanuts
- ⅓ cup (110g) caramel sauce
- 5-6 fun size snickers bars
- In a large heat-proof bowl, melt semi sweet chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring thoroughly in between each interval or in a double boiler on the stove over medium heat.
- Line a 9×13 baking sheet or pan with parchment paper. Pour melted chocolate on top of the paper, spreading evenly with a knife. Spread the chocolate into a rectangle about 8×12 inches.
- Immediately after spreading the chocolate, use a spoon to drizzle caramel sauce onto melted chocolate.
- Garnish bark with roasted peanuts and pieces of snickers bars.
- Place bark in the freezer for 10 minutes or in the fridge if serving later.
- Before serving, break the bark by using your hands to snap off pieces. Store covered in the fridge.
Keywords: Chocolate Bark, Snickers Bark, Snickers Dessert, No-Bake Dessert, No-Bake Bark