This Girl Scout Thin Mint Ice Cream is an easy, 4-ingredient, and delicious dessert for all seasons. This homemade, no-churn recipe is smooth, creamy, and takes just 10 minutes to prepare!
- 14oz can (396g) of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (480g) heavy whipping cream (cold)
- 1/2 cup (54g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup (95g) crushed Thin Mint Cookies (about 12) + additional 6 for topping
- In a medium bowl, stir sweetened condensed milk and cocoa powder together until fully combined.
- In a large bowl with a hand mixer or in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the heavy whipping cream on medium speed for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture creates stiff peaks. The whipping cream should hold its shape when the beater is lifted out of the mixture.
- Add the chocolate condensed milk mixture to the whipping cream and use a rubber spatula to fold the two together. Gently mix until you see no streaks.
- Pour the crushed Thin Mints into the bowl before using a rubber spatula to fold them into the ice cream.
- Transfer the ice cream to an 8×8 inch dish or 9×5 loaf pan if desired. Cover the pan tightly with cling wrap or aluminum foil. Allow the ice cream to chill for at least 6 hours before serving.
Beating Heavy Whipping Cream: The heavy whipping cream should form stiff peaks when a beater is removed from the mixture.
Storing: Tightly cover the baking dish or transfer the ice cream to an airtight container before storing. Store for up to 2 months in the freezer.
Keywords: Thin Mints, Thin Mint Dessert, Chocolate Ice Cream, Homemade Ice Cream